UpAuto is an automotive dealership group that focuses on non-metro markets where we can drive operational excellence throughout the business to benefit all stakeholders. The root of our company name, UpAuto, relates to the desired output and direction from our involvement in the business - UP. With a relentless pursuit of excellence as our guiding principle, we are hyper-focused on our team and the community in which we operate. We plan on investing in our teams to better serve both the customer and our communities.
About St Marys Buick GMC
St. Marys Buick GMC is thrilled to offer an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity to the perfect candidate. Our workplace is fantastic, and we provide continuous training and a benefits package. We are looking for the most qualified individuals who have a passion for assisting customers, are motivated, and work well in a team environment. If this describes you, please don't hesitate to reach out!
The Sales Consultant is responsible for developing ongoing and long-term relationships with customers while being a product specialist advising customers on the right vehicle purchase. As a team player, the Sales Consultants strive to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership and provide exceptional customer service while promoting and selling our full range of vehicles.
What you will be doing
- Work with customers to understand their needs.
- Work with customers to answer questions or concerns.
- Develops and maintains full knowledge of all products available services, pricing, and key features.
- Build strong relationships with customers to help grow their network.
- Ensure that every vehicle delivery is special for the customer.
- Additional duties assigned.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Professional demeanour and appearance.
- Ability to work in a team and possess strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motiving with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- Experience with PBS or Quorum software is considered an asset.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for being so interested!
ON, N4X 1B7